Sunday March 13th -- amending this post to include things that have happened/things I have been doing recently.
A few things about my life in Madrid right now (including things happening recently):
1. I eat at least 1 orange a day. Usually 2.
2. I walk at least 2 miles a day, just in going places.
3. Charo has decided that this is the week I am going to try a lot of different foods. I agreed, but drew the line at rabbit.
4. It's now Lent and I'm not giving up anything.
5. The 4 year old classes that I teach English to at the elementary school are growing on me. I like one class better than the other. The one I like better has this girl, Carolina, that is always hugging my legs/body when I am standing and I can't get her off. At first it was annoying but now it's getting cuter. Overall, I just don't love the "pequeñitos" (really little kids).
6. The weather is all over the place, but getting better! Hence the title of this post.
7. I started taking a lot more walks - walking from place to place and using the Metro less. Sometimes it doesn't even take any more time than the Metro would. I realized how close many things really are.
8. I'm not being the kind of student that I usually am... but the whole "pass with a C" and grades don't transfer to SMC policy has been making me feel like I'm better off spending my time doing something else than doing homework. We'll see how I feel about this when I apply to grad school.
9. I finally made it in a discoteca until 6am and took the Metro home. It was exhausting, that was Thursday and now it's Sunday and I'm still tired from it.
10. The crescent moon haircut that Charo gave me is finally growing back in!
Hasta luego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just left Spain and I miss it so much that it helps to read your blog (:
ReplyDelete